4/2/07

Aaahhhhhh!


God has an unbelieveable sense of humor. Earlier last week I was praying for lots of distractions. So I took on some freelance projects, volunteered for some things at my kids' school, and let the house go to pot. Then out of the blue we get the call that we can travel, so suddenly I am in warp speed trying to do a million things at once. I have way too much on my plate right now. My editing job is due on Wednesday, and let's just sayI'll probably be sacrificing a lot of sleep to get it done. Not to mention packing, paperwork, last minute everything, and just general upkeep with an already disheveled house. Mama mia!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Cathy,
I'm just now getting caught up on my blog reading, and I'm sooooo happy that you are traveling!!!! This is real and it's coming to a close. The next chapter is so much better, isn't it?! While challenging, it's a challenge that we actually WANT to take! Blessings,
Heather