I was tagged by Melodie to list 5 things I am thankful for. Of course I could list 500, but I will go for 5.
1. My sister-in-law Diana. (Not to take away from my other 5 sisters-in-law, but Diana is on my mind today)
2. My children. Especially my "difficult" child. I am a completely different person today because of motherhood and I am glad.
3. My husband David. I don't talk about him much on the blog because he deserves some privacy and he does not need me blabbing about every little thing he does. But, in essence, he rocks.
4. Clean water. This is a basic need I take for granted every time I turn the sink on. I want to appreciate every drop I have because so many families in this world do not have it.
5. Twilight. It made my week really nice.