3/1/09


It is now March. Where did it come from? This means I can no longer pussy-foot around and kind of get our house ready to move and sell. I need to actually get our house ready to move and sell. Yikes.

We have had a wonderful weekend. Zinabu is fighting the cold Carver had. It went straight to his chest and he sounds like a pack-a-day smoker. However, it did not slow him down for the big event last night: charades! After dinner we let the kids put on a talent show (Lily chose burping as her talent, if that helps you picture the moment) and then we played a raucous game of charades. I don't know what it is about charades, but Carver and Lily and Zinabu could play forever. I came up with 25 different topics to act out--from eating a lemon to a pillow fight--and we took turns acting them out. Very, very fun.

Right now Lily is back to work trying to make money in any way, shape, or form. She's creating art to sell. And how could I turn her down? She's too cute.

3 comments:

Chatter said...

Good luck getting the house ready Cathy. It's a lot of work but I'm sure you will make it happen. Can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Love the artwork idea. Too cute!

hotflawedmama said...

If her money she gets from selling her art goes to getting a puppy then I'd buy it! It's going to a good cause, afterall.

Old Men Reflect said...

Sent email. Do not know if I have right address. Playoffs on the way.
13,14,15 of March