5/8/07

Just For Fun
This week I am supposed to be attending 2 luncheons, 1 soccer practice, a teacher appreciation event, writing the school newsletter, and other lame commitments. Instead, I will be doing a whole lot of gazing at my kids. A fair trade, really. Today Zinabu said something in Amharic, and although I didn't know what it was, I repeated it back to him. He cackled with laughter. Gee, so I guess my pronunciation needs some work, but he didn't have to be so cruel. He laughed for a good 10 minutes and kept giggling whenever he said the word again. This from the child that once again wore 2 shirts, a hat, and a fleece that he refused to take off even in the heat of the day. He loves his clothes.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that image of him cracking up at your Amharic...I wish I could hear what he heard (I bet you do too!). He's so beautiful and handsome. That is a very cool jacket too...I don't blame him for wanting to keep it on! Keep up the great work...Sarah (parents2b on forum).

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! Glad everything is going so much better. Enjoy this week! Vali