10/5/10

Forgive me. I've been recovering from a bunch of middle school boys who slept over on Friday night. We (ok, not really me--but Carver) had a fantastic time. A little laser tag, some pizza and cupcakes, and staying up late with Uno and Yo-Yos. Yes. You read that right. Yo-yos are back in vogue.

The best part of the weekend was getting to meet Lyndon. Lyndon is Carver's new best friend. They met the first week of school and are pretty much inseparable. What's funny is that Lyndon is just a white version of Carver. They are so similar it's freaky. And Lyndon is so sweet and such a crack-up. Middle school was when I met two of my dearest friends ever. It was such a delightful season in my life. I'm hoping Carver and Lyndon are going to have the same experience.

Lily had a volleyball game this weekend, and I got to cheer her on in my sleep-deprived-only-ate-pizza-for-breakfast-what-was-I-thinking kind of stupor.

This week has started rough. David is sick, Zinabu was sick, and I'm just flying by the seat of my pants. Can you relate?

2 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Best Buds. Nothing better. They look like they're a crack-up, and pretty sweet too.

Mama Papaya said...

I think we all can relate. Here's to healthiness. Feel better.