9/24/08

Busted!


Me, that is. Once again, I get the "horrible mother of the year" award. I was working in the kitchen and I heard the tv turn on in our basement. We don't have cable or a dish, so we get all of 9 channels--4 of which are Spanish speaking--so I assumed Zinabu was trying to sneak in a little PBS time. After I washed my hands I went downstairs and found him watching a soap opera!!! Two people, dressed in hospital scrubs of course, were pressed up against a wall and sucking each other's faces as if their lives depended upon it.

Fabulous awkward moment.

I turned off the tv and reminded Z that he needs to ask permission to watch anything on television. I then quickly gave him the bowl and spoon from the brownie batter in a feeble attempt to erase his memory with a sugar rush.

No comments: