- For as long as I can remember, I have always cheered for the underdog. I was so meant to be this child's mama.
- Getting to spend an incredible amount of time with my child as we work together to navigate school.
- David's extraordinary empathy, now, for families that come into his office with special education needs.
- Celebrating our child's character, not their grades.
- Being able to actually help with homework in the most tangible ways rather than having to hover and direct and say things like, "You can do it." I get right in there now and we do it together.
- Being able to celebrate small milestones as they are achieved.
- Having the teacher send me emails during the day telling me my child is doing great.
- Being blown away by what my child accomplishes each day given their disabilities.
We are so blessed.