8 Things About Zinabu
1. He talks all the time. Truly--all the time. We have to give him a talking time out so other people can have a chance to converse. He even talks in his sleep.
2. Hates wearing socks and shoes. He can throw a massive tantrum over the way his socks feel.
3. Thinks french fries are called chrench chries.
4. Truly believes, deep down in his heart, he can run as fast as a cheetah.
5. The louder and crazier the music, the better.
6. Will eat anything.
7. To show affection, he will wrap his arms around you and rub his cheek against yours. It melts my heart.
8. Has some angst that he was not born a superhero.
So far he has skipped the germs floating around in our family. Here's the latest:
Carver: A cough that won't go away
Zinabu: Not sick and has way too much energy!