5/23/08

School Is Out!

Carver and a few friends on the last day of school. I refuse to believe he will be in 4th grade next year. Let us not speak of it.



Lily (on the left) and some of her friends. They are so darling together I can't even stand it.

And a silly video of Zinabu. I am not kidding when I tell you that he would sit and talk to the grass while he watched it grow. He talks and talks and talks... I was finishing up my lunch when I realized he was aimlessly conversing about the fact that he thinks he's faster than me. Sorry it's dark, but watch at the end when he realizes he's lost the argument.

It is supposed to be one of the coldest weekends in a while, and of course it is the weekend we are scheduled to go camping. I am currently tearing the house apart looking for wool socks. I hate having to pack GLOVES for the kids for a weekend away, but it is what it is. Hope your weekend is wonderful.

1 comment:

Chatter said...

Hope you have a great weekend and the weather is better than the forecast. Stay warm! We are already 80's and humid. You can have our weather :)