Blah, Blah, Blah
My computer is NOT cooperating and will not upload photos right now. Today no one liked the dinner I cooked (and no one said "thank you" either). Tears at bedtime when we told Lily (again) we are not getting a dog right now. My husband's shoes have been sitting by the back door for 3 days now. I'm playing a little game of "who will move them first, him or me?" and so far no one has touched them. The family room smells funky, and I suspect a lump of yogurt is dying under the couch. So... with nothing better to write about, I thought I'd give you 10 facts about me:
1. If I am alone in the car, I like to listen to the BBC, repeat what they say, and pretend I have a British accent.
2. I hate the taste of beer, but I will never turn down a good glass of wine.
3. I secretly love Lindsay Lohan movies.
4. I always, always, always have Pride and Prejudice by my bed to read. Even if I'm reading 5 other books, it's there "just in case."
5. I have lived in 7 states, and my favorite was Minnesota.
6. I still don't have a cell phone.
7. I have had the chicken pox twice.
8. I have to take prescription pills to get on an airplane. Seriously.
9. My favorite color is brown.
10. If I could eat anything in the world right now, it would be cheese tortellini with pesto and a strong cup of espresso. Mmmmmmmmm.