1/16/08



The Lucy Show
Here are my boys looking at Lucy (see Super Stacy in my links). Lucy has become a source of great entertainment at our home recently. Carver, especially, would like to live at Lucy's house since in every photo there is some amazing toy in the background. Never mind that Lucy is about 6 years Carver's junior--Carver has found the happiest place on earth... and it's Lucy's house. So when Stacy posted a thank you to me for the suggestion about a super-cool indoor trampoline, it sent Carver over the edge. Here's what I heard all morning,
Can we get one?
Can we get one?
Can we get one?
Can we get one?
Can we get one?
Huh, Mom, can we can we can we pleeeeeeeeeeezzz?
So watch out, Lucy. Carver wants to move in!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Carver (and all you all) I will finish (with my own two hands, and borrowed materials) my entire basement if it means you'll come visit! Lucy needs a big brother really bad ...