1/22/08

Bullet Points of Randomness
  • Tomorrow: Need to finish plans to teach my 5 year olds at Bible Study.
  • Feeling: Very tired - did not sleep well last night.
  • Happy Because: I think I just sealed a deal to make 150 pendants for a small gift shop.
  • Today I: Took Bun Bun in to get fixed.
  • Laundry: As up to date as it can be.
  • Something I know: Dinner for the next three nights.
  • Currently reading: A trashy mystery novel... and loving every minute of it!
  • Wanting: A nap... or a getaway with David.
  • Favorite gadget: My Dell laptop!
  • Thankful that: We're all healthy.
  • Wondering why: No one in my house can hang up a coat, put away a pair of shoes, stick hats and gloves in the bins.

2 comments:

Chatter said...

Aren't fantasy getaways nice? Sometimes I even go as far as to get online and check out deals and everything. Then we go nowhere. Lol. I love little list like this.

Chandra

Nancy said...

Bravo for getting your pendants out there Cathy!!