1/27/08


Don't they look so far away? It's the angle of the table, I think. Although, in reality it might be nice to have my kids 2 body lengths away from me during meals. Less "see food", more of a buffer, a more pleasant dining experience! We had homemade waffles this morning. And OJ. I love the day after grocery shopping, when you open the refrigerator and you have so many options, so much produce, so much food to choose from. Unlike the mornings when you haven't been grocery shopping for 7 days and all you have for breakfast is the heel of a loaf of bread--that you have to toast and divide three ways--and a drop of honey that is sticking to the counter top. Mmmmm. Gotta love those creative food days.

3 comments:

whatever_heather said...

You are so right! I am basking in my full fridge and pantry right now. It's great to have choices!!
I love that big table!

Christina said...

I tried to figure out how to get your email address off of your blog, but could not find it. This post really intrigued me with the words written behind the kiddos. Dot Dot Dot - so impressed with Z's language etc. in all the videos - you must be quite the teacher and I am looking for advice/tips on teaching him. Any help would be greatly appreciated. cmmxv8@aol.com

Hoffbeauty said...

Okay, Cathy, I have to ask about the list on the chalkboard. What in the world is it??! :) Modifier??! I'm trying to figure it out....