8/19/09

*

*This is what the "first day of school photo" looks like if you let your husband take the picture and he is all verklempt with emotion and not caring at all if his wife is in a good light or if all the kids are actually smiling or remembering to stand a little closer and not include the back porch and wait to press the shutter button until the youngest is finished flapping his yap and turning the flash on or taking more than one photo just for the heck of it.
So, this is our first day of school photo.

9 comments:

whatever_heather said...

But, your hair looks fabulous!
Hope thier day was a great one!

Mark and Sarah said...

A stunning crew--other than the tad bit out of focus, I think it's a great photo!

Chatter said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Seriously, you look so freaking hot. What's your secret? And please send me up close shots so I can take that to my stylist.

Oh and the kids look cute too :).

Chatter said...

You look about 20 years old in this photo!

Bekka-Reeeeeeee said...

I agree with Heatherbean --- Your hair looks FANTASTIC!!! I wish I could wear a cut like that. The picture - although slightly out of focus - is still a good keepsake for the first day that ALL of your kids headed off to school. How fun! On a side note - I think we have the same granite for our countertop!!

hotflawedmama said...

Your hair is amazing! Not to focus on that but rarely do moms outshine their beautiful babes, right? But this was hilarious either way.

Anonymous said...

OK could your hair be any cuter?!?!?!
Jennifer Scott

Courtney O. said...

seriously.. you're showered! you beat me on that one.

Vivi said...

Oh, I feel so unoriginal talking about how stinkin' cute your hair is, but that's what happens when I'm like the 7th one to comment. But, for the record, that's the first thing I thought. :) The kids are totally cute, as usual, and your kitchen looks awesome.