7/13/09

A little more of this...


And a little less of this. please....

This renovation will never end. I don't know how my mom did it. She's lived like this for months. There are so many little loose ends to tie up, I'm pretty sure we'll be celebrating the holidays with our contractor. To add to my horror, we now have cable TV (yes, we're really moving into the 21st century) and I found out there is a show called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant." So one of these days I could just wake up and have a baby fall out of me with no warning or preparation. Exactly what I need.

I think the kids are beginning to adjust to the new home and routine. It sure hasn't squelched their creativity. I found this note in Carver's room:

I don't know what the infraction was but Lily must have learned that paying off your big brother goes a long way in keeping the peace. She taped a dime to the note. Does she have ties to the mob I don't know about?

3 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

My husband and I are cracking up over the dime taped to the note...that is hilarious! Money and sorrow go a long way. If you ever want to commiserate about never ending home renovation, I'm your woman.

Vivi said...

But just think of the final results when you finish all these renovations!

Ha...totally (and accidentally, I might add) caught the "Didn't Know I was Pregnant" show...wow, are there really that many people who didn't know?

If I could pay off the people I've offended over the years with a dime, I would have. The girl might be on to something.

Old Men Reflect said...

Your Mom owes me a dime