10/17/07

I've Been Tagged

It has been suggested I share the following about myself from a few of my blog buddies (a.k.a. my partners in crime in this mothering thing). They tagged me and I am more than happy to oblige.

Jobs I've Held:
1. Baskin Robbins
2. Veterinarian's Clinic (I lasted 2 weeks b/c I cried too much)
3. Nanny (a must if you live in New England)
4. Art Teacher to kids
5. Editor

Places I've Lived:
1. New York
2. Virginia
3. California
4. Connecticut
5. Mass.
6. Minnesota (my favorite)
7. Colorado

Food I Love:
1. Pasta
2. More pasta
3. Have I mentioned pasta?
4. DARK chocolate--the really expensive stuff that's almost bitter
5. Avocados

Places I'd Rather Be:
1. The library
2. Asleep
3. Mueller State Park
4. Breckenridge
5. Disney World (all expenses paid by some rich benefactor)

Favorite Movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice--the A&E version (if you don't know this about me now you've been living under a rock.)
2. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
3. Any Harry Potter (except #1)
4. Signs
5. Finding Nemo

TV Shows I Watch:
You're kidding me, right? If I'm lucky I catch the weather on the news before nodding off.

Friends I'm Tagging:
I think everyone I would tag has either already done this or tagged me. But I think I can still tag Heather.

No comments: