7/27/10

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "I sure wish Cathy would write a post about her hair."

I'm freaking you out, aren't I? How did I know what you wanted? It's a gift.

Well, fear not, loyal readers. You get what you asked for. And after my last controversial post about the corrupt "gifted and talented" system which is slowly eroding our society, I thought I would post about something completely lame and uncontroversial.

Ergo, my hair.

If you've been reading my blog you KNOW that I am attempting to grow my hair long. To wear in a ponytail. In London. In the spring of 2012. And I want it to look something like this:



I am hoping to avoid something like this:


A year ago this was me. My hair was short. And I love it short. Especially when I'm running a lot.


10 months later, this is where I am now.

Longer, but still so far to go. It took a while for the back to grow out and catch up with the sides. I am finally at the point where I can just let it go and see what happens. I wonder what it will look like in another 10 months?
It's okay that you really don't care. If I were you, I wouldn't care either.

3 comments:

Melodie Monberg said...

love it...I just hacked off all my hair before coming here and now am back on the LONG road to regrow it. What was I thinking? smile

rebekah said...

your hair will be awesome in a pony tail. you'll def make your deadline. and then when you're running in hyde park and your pony is swinging you'll think, damn, this was all worth it!

(I'm not at all being facitious, I am totally the same way) (why doesn't blogger recognize facitious, I am pretty sure I've got that spelled right)

whatever_heather said...

i care! i love your hair posts. i'm growing mine again, too. ;)