9/12/07



VERBAL!
Non-stop. All the time. Everywhere. Everything. He talks and talks and talks and talks. This morning, as I was combing my wet hair, Z stood in the bathroom with me and began telling me about lions. What they eat, how they growl, their fur, etc. This went on for a good 10 minutes. Finally, after feeling like I'd done an adequate job of giving him my attention, I turned on the blow dryer and dried my hair. His lips kept moving. 10 minutes later, I turned off the dryer and he was still going strong. How lions hunt. How lions can't run as fast as cheetahs. How lions eat meat. And on and on and on. It's really amazing to watch him. And sometimes he learns the strangest words. I think Carver taught him "Chewbaka" (sp?). He throws that one out left and right just to make himself laugh. The kid is a marvel.

No comments: